Power Flush Specialist offers a professional power flushing service in Newport. We work on all types of heating systems in all types of premises, from domestic to commercial and light industrial.
We use only the best
power flushing equipment to get the job done! Our engineers have the
highest level of experience and training in all aspects of power
flushing and central heating systems.
guarantee to give you a professional service and bring warmth back
to your home, restoring the efficiency of your central heating
system saving you up to 50% on your energy
Micro-bore heating systems
cleaned every time guaranteed!
guarantees to beat any British Gas power flush quote in Newport and the
Do I need a Power Flush?
This can depend on a few key
1. How old is your heating system - 5
years or more. This includes your radiators, under floor pipe work
and central heating boiler.
Even if you have had a new boiler
replacement recently, you may still benefit from a Power Flush if
one wasn't included in the installation (most leading boiler
manufacturers recommend a thorough system flush before the
installation of a boiler to remove any debris, sludge and scale).
The only way to do this effectively is by Power Flushing.
2. When was the last time your heating system was flushed / cleaned
and an inhibitor added to protect the system (5 years or more).
3. If your system suffers from any of the following symptoms:
- Radiators taking a long time to
- Cold spots on radiators, i.e.
top, bottom or sides
- Frequently needing to bleed
radiators or radiator
- Black water coming from bleed
- Vibration or banging in pipe
- Hot water tap fluctuating
between hot and cold water
- Noise from your boiler i.e. Pump
whining / grinding / banging / vibration
- Diverter valve jammed or
replaced after a summer shutdown